Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Finding Someone Special...

I know it has been quite some time since I have posted. Some much has changed and so much has not. I've recently experienced my first love and boy was it a 3 weeks whirlwind. I'm going to post something I wrote on my tumblr blog, which its title is the same as this blogs url, if you happen to want to follow my meanderings on tumblr as well, ha. This I wrote maybe a week or so into our relationship, when I was knee deep in love and had no idea what I was getting myself into by letting all of my walls down. So, here it goes...

"I never thought in a million years that I would find someone who would be special to me. Where the moment we met and started to talk, all the walls fell away and I was more comfortable with him than I had ever been with anyone else. It is strange to feel like that, where you don't feel like you need to hide anything and nothing feels forced and the two of you just seem to flow with the other. You stay up until 5 in the morning talking on the phone and the only reason the conversation ends is because you both fall asleep listening to each other breathe.

When you finally get to spend time together, one-on-one, and he is so familiar and comfortable to you that you just mold into his side and it feels like the most natural thing in the entire world. And as the day goes by with the two of you together, you start to recognize some of his quirks and you begin to know how to read him better. Once that happens you can tell when he is wanting to kiss you. Starting with kissing your forehead and the back of your hand, then slowly moving onto your nose and cheeks. As you anticipate the kiss, you begin to realize how much you really do want him to kiss you and so when it finally happens, you place your hand gently on his cheek and kiss him back. Your heart doesn't exactly soar but your mind is being blown by how familiar it feels.


When you cuddle together watching a movie, it is warm and you feel safe. You cuddle into his side more and sigh while you feel his chest rise and fall as you listen to the steady beat of his heart. In those moments, you realize how much in danger you are of falling head over heels for this guy who is the one who has finally seen you for you and has looked into you and wants you for all that you are. In those moments, when you are so comfortable wit him it feels familiar and it is easy and simple, you know that you have found someone special.


It is terrifying, exciting, exhilirating, mind-blowing, and smashing all at the same time. It's a rollercoaster of pure joy and like any rollercoaster some of it can be frightening but yet you still hold on and enjoy the ride because of the person sitting next to you, going through each rise and fall with you."


So, there ya have it. Kinda sappy right? That's okay. I think we all need a little sap sometimes in our life. Read the next instalment of my 3 week whirlwind romance in the next post, ha. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment